Radius Payment Solutions Limited and its subsidiaries (the ‘Group’) recognises the importance of protecting the environment and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in fulfilment of its compliance obligations.
Our mission is to help businesses navigate to a sustainable future. Therefore, it is vital that the Group and everyone associated with it commits to environmental targets and the implementation of appropriate measures to protect the environment, this will be done by:
- Development and promotion of new or improved solutions designed to support our customers with their transition to net zero
- Using the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard to reduce environmental impacts in all business operations
- Utilising key frameworks such as the Taskforce on Climate Related Financial Disclosure (TCFD) Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and the UN Global Compact
- Manage and reduce waste generated from our business operations, by promoting the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Preventing pollution in all its forms, including noise emissions
- Benchmarking the Group’s energy consumption and carbon footprint in relation to ESG commitments
- Encouraging a responsible approach to travel. and facilitating the use of low emission vehicles.
- Encouraging the cycle to work scheme and the use of public transport
- Training of employees/subcontractors in environmental issues and commitments, ensuring all key stakeholders are aware of the environmental policy
- Committed in implementing a robust due diligence standard, which will factor all ESG related legislation.
- Developing and maintaining good relations with relevant regulatory bodies and environmental legislation requirements
- Following a continual improvement process to assess the environmental impact of the Group’s activities
Executive management demonstrates leadership and commitment with respect to protection of the environment by:
- Taking accountability for the effectiveness of the Environmental Management System (system / framework that enables the Group to effectively manage its environmental impact) and ensuring it achieves its intended outcomes
- Ensuring that the Environmental Policy and Environmental Objectives are established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of the Group
- Ensuring the integration of the Environmental Management System requirements into the Group’s business processes
- Ensuring ESG, sustainability and climate change are topics for discussion within board and management meetings
- Ensuring that the resources needed for the Environmental Management System are available
- Communicating the importance of effective environmental management and of conforming to the Environmental Management System requirements
- Directing and supporting staff, partners and suppliers to contribute to the effectiveness of the Environmental Management System
- Promoting continual improvement
- Supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
- Ensuring that the Environmental Policy is communicated to all employees, external providers and other interested parties and is regularly reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability.
The primary point of contact for all issues arising from this Environmental Policy, is our ESG team. The ESG team can be contacted via: email@example.com
This Environmental Policy was last updated and reviewed on 27th June 2023– Version 1.2